2026-07-29
Gun with EMF attachment
Here is a video.
This video is very short, so it will help to tell you what it is, otherwise it will be over before you can figure that out.
I took a tri-field EMF detector to an antiques mall to see if I could find any objects that had strong attachments. When the meter is green, there is nothing detected, when it is yellow the readings are elevated, and when it is red, they are high.
I found a gun in a case that sets the meter off. I've been known to buy objects with a strong attachment when I can afford them, but I don't want to own a gun.
Eschew Expensive Equipment
When preparing for an investigation, it is easy to get caught up in the marketing spin behind expensive, specialized gadgets. But looki...
-
When preparing for an investigation, it is easy to get caught up in the marketing spin behind expensive, specialized gadgets. But looki...
-
Here is a video. This video is very short, so it will help to tell you what it is, otherwise it w...
-
If you are seeing this on social media or a news feed and it does not look right, view it directly on the Paranormal Partners web site: h...